How to bypass WiFi login page on Android and Windows
You may have noticed, sometimes you find open wifi network at airports, colleges, offices and public places but when you connect to them it asks for login credential or asks for a phone number to access the internet. Also, this wifi access is only for some limited time after that your connection will be disconnected.
But you can easily bypass this login page of almost all public wifi networks. We will be using VPN service to bypass this login page. With this method, you can also remove the time limit and even access blocked sites.
- Firstly you need to download an Android app called Psiphon Pro. Apple users download it from App store.
2. But don’t open the app now.✋✋✋✋
3. Now select the target WiFi network and connect with it.
4. Now open the Psiphon Pro app and on the home page click on “start”.
5. It will ask you to select one option out of two- “Tunnel whole device” and “Use Psiphon browser only”.
6. Select “Tunnel whole device” and wait for few seconds. Now it will show status as “Tunnel connected”.
That’s it now you will be connected to one of the servers. Now use any app or browser everything will be open, no capping no restriction do whatever you want to do.😉😉😉😉😉😉
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THE VIDEO 👇(THOUGH IT’S JUST A SHORT EXPLANATION):